- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our Web sites using cookies or clickstream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
Uses of Information
- Ramsey does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Best Buy entities or subsidiaries. We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In limited circumstances, Ramsey may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- Ramsey does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13.
- The Ramsey Companies value our relationship with our customers and we are committed to responsible information-handling practices.
How To Contact Us:
Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
The Ramsey Companies follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY. We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING. When we share your information with other companies to help us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
Information Collected by Ramsey
While you're shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services
- Set up an account online
- Schedule a delivery or an installation
- Join the Reward Zone loyalty program
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities